The Indianapolis City-County Council has begun a series of nine public hearings, one in each of Marion County’s nine townships, on the redistricting process that will take place in 2022.
As video from each of the hearings is uploaded to the website, The Indiana Citizen will make them available on this page.
The hearing schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, Jan. 22, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Perry Meridian High School, 401 W. Meridian School Road (Perry Township).
- Tuesday, Jan. 25, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Community Alliance of the Far Eastside, 8902 E. 38th St. (Lawrence Township).
- Friday, Jan. 28, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Franklin Township Civic League, 8822 Southeastern Ave. (Franklin Township).
- Monday, Jan. 31, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Washington Township Community & Education Center, 8550 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. (Washington Township).
- Tuesday, Feb. 1, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Decatur Township School for Excellence Community Room, 5106 S. High School Road (Decatur Township).
- Wednesday, Feb. 2, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Northwest Middle School, 5525 W. 34th St. (Wayne Township).
- Thursday, Feb. 3, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Fay Biccard Glick Neighborhood Center Gymnasium, 2990 W. 71st St. (Pike Township).
- Monday, Feb. 7, 2022, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Moorhead Community Resource Center, 8400 E. 10th St., (Warren Township).
- Tuesday, Feb. 8, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Crispus Attucks High School, 1140 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. (Center Township). — The Indiana Citizen
Your Voice 2022 Community Redistricting Forum– Perry Township
Your Voice 2022 Community Redistricting Forum–Lawrence Township
Your Voice 2022 Community Redistricting Forum–Washington Township